Bikini Body Guide Review



I first came across Kayla's guide on Instagram a year ago and was a bit skeptical at first. I was only able to find one review of her workout guides that wasn't featured on her account (so I figured it'd be less biased).


The review was honest and in general pretty positive but I didn't think it was enough to convince me to purchase the product, despite all of the progress and transformation pictures posted on Instagram. What eventually brought me back to Kayla's guides is the fact that I wasn't able to find a product that was thorough and targeted to my needs. She has worked so hard to create a 24-week guide which I believe would encourage me to persevere. There are plenty of free 4 week summer body guides out there but you definitely get more out of BBG than from the pullout guides from magazines :)

How it works

  • The workouts are divided by muscle focus: leg day, arms day and abs day. The days in between are devoted to cardio, rest or stretching
  • For cardio you start off by doing 35-45 mins of LISS (low intensity steady state) for the first few weeks. After that you're doing LISS and HIIT (high intensity tactical training) on separate days
  • Each workout is divided into 4 parts: 2 x 7 minutes of different exercises. It sounds easy but it's actually quite challenging!
  • The first guide goes up until week 12 and second is from week 13 to week 24.


What I've learned?
  • Change takes TIME and not everyone changes at the same pace.
  • It's not just about exercising 6 days a week -- eating healthy is SO key in getting results.
  • It's not about eating less -- I eat about 6 meals a day but in smaller portions. I also ensure that I'm getting all the necessary nutrients for my body to function.
Is it worth it?

  • Absolutely! I bought her two workout guides and I am currently on week 24 (the photo below is me last week). I also purchased her H.E.L.P guide which is all about nutrition. 
  • You maximize your results by eating healthy so her nutritional guide is very useful to those who know nothing about the subject
  • Her workouts are challenging but you work up a good sweat and feel good afterwards
My advice?
  • Figure out a schedule that works FOR YOU! 
  • Constantly remind yourself of your goals
  • Take progress pictures at around the same time each week to really be able to see a difference
  • DON'T GIVE UP!



After this week I'm going to restart the entire thing so I'll definitely keep everyone posted on my progress. 

Cheers!

Lily xx


Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

1 comment:

  1. It's really works!
    Kayla's bikini body guide is the best.. and Jen's too.
    I always recommend both of them to my friends and family..

    cheers.
    Richard
    https://bikinibody.yolasite.com

    ReplyDelete