The Multi Leaf Print

So this is my first swimsuit review and I hope you'll find it useful. I recently ordered the Multi Leaf Print Halter Plunge Swimsuit from ASOS online. This is my first one-piece suit in a LONG time yet once I tried it on, it felt more risque with the plunge.



The fit is nice and the print is beautiful however I don't see myself taking a dive with this on! This is more of a lounging by the pool/on the beach type of swimwear as it is a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen. 




Nevertheless, it's still a beautiful piece at a great price ($38) so I can't really complain. In fact, I ordered another one-piece swimsuit from ASOS which should arrive sometime next week. 

I feel like the one-piece has been making a huge comeback this summer and I definitely would like to add some to my swimwear collection!

Any suggestions on which brands I should order from next? If you have any requests please comment below...I promise, I don't bite!


Lily xx


Unknown

"History develops, art stands still." E.M. Foster

2 comments:

  1. What does the back look like? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've updated my post to include a picture of the back...it's a tad cheeky but nothing too crazy.

      Delete